Sunday, October 6, 2013

New Idea for Dealing with Spammers

I just thought of another way to deal with spammers.

From now on, instead of deleting their comments, I'll simply remove their email address and website links from the comment, and change their name to "Ananymaus" (a play on "Anonymous").

Yes, you can do that on Wordpress. (I've just done it with three of them prior to writing this.)

I'll see how it works out.


NOTES

  1. Reposted –

    1. Personal blogs and micro-blogs – Facebook / Google Plus / Medium / MeetMe / Tumblr / Twitter / Wordpress / Xanga

  2. Listening – Rock My World by Bret Michaels


Copyright © 2013 Mike Blessing. All rights reserved.
Produced by KCUF Media, a division of Extropy Enterprises.
This blog entry created with Notepad++.

bomb gun firearm steak knife Allah Aryan airline hijack

No comments:

Post a Comment