Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where's My Christmas Spirit?!

I'm not sure that I have a favorite Christmas song from the traditionally-accepted smorgasborg that's available. I never had much holiday spirit to begin with, and I've been working the past five holiday seasons in a discount warehouse store, either on register or chasing and stopping shoplifters. Thus whatever holiday spirit I once had has been smashed, burned and stuffed down a black hole, just Dan Halen disposed of a dead hooker and his mother in God's Bro

Still, if I had to name one song as a Christmas favorite, it would be "Hey Santa Claus" by Kevin Bloody Wilsonhere's the lyrics for those who want to sing along.

How about Christmas with the Aqua Teens?


NOTES

  1. Reposted –

    1. Personal blogs – Wordpress / Xanga

    2. Darth Mike – Xanga


Copyright © 2009 Mike Blessing. All rights reserved.
Produced by KCUF Media, a division of Extropy Enterprises.
This blog entry created with Notepad++.

No comments:

Post a Comment